Drilling machine (also known as drill press) is one of the most common type of machine tools in the machine shops. The drill machines are used for drilling, boring, countersinking, reaming, tapping and spotfacing.
Main types of drilling machines:
- Vertical drilling machines are the most widely used in metalworking. They are used for making holes in small work-pieces in individual and small-lot production, also used in maintenance shops.
- Radial arm drilling machine is a main machine tool for drilling operations in machine shops, designed for drilling large and heavy workpieces. This machine allows the operator to position the spindle directly over the workpiece without moving the workpiece to the tool.
Main types of drilling operations:
- Tapping - is the process of creating threads on the inner surface of a drilled hole.
- Spotfacing- is the process of furnishing finished circular surfaces around the top of a hole for seating the washer or the bolthead.
- Reaming- is the process of making existing holes more dimensionally accurate for the improvement of the surface finish.
- Countersinking- is a chamfering process around the top of a hole for holding the screw head or bolt below the surface of the drilled material.
- Boring- is the process of enlarging an already drilled hole for the accommodation of the screw head.
We offer modern, reliable and well-priced drilling machines from China and Taiwan (R.O.C). Wide range of drilling machine tools: from small desktop vertical drillers for hobbies to heavy radial-arm drilling machines for large enterprises. Long-term warranty for machine tools, training, commissioning, warranty and post-warranty service, door-delivery to any region of world.